Just for fun, on this Easter holiday, take our trivia challenge. Can you place all these quotes? If you’re stumped, scroll down for the answers.
Where are the Following Quotes From?
1) "Into the garbage chute, flyboy!"
2) "I never drink...Wine."
3) "Did you ever pick your feet in Poughkeepsie?"
4) "You've got the brain of a five year old child, and I bet he was glad to get rid of it."
5) "I spent eight years trying to reach him and another seven trying to see that he never got released, because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil!"
6) "I love dead! Hate living!"
7) "I'm like a dog chasing a car. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it!"
8) "I am big! It's the pictures that got small!"
9) "If I hadn't been very rich, I might have been a really great man."
10) "Did you hear that, Vitus? Even the phones are dead here!"
11) "Who killed my sister? Who killed the Witch of the East?”
12) "Welcome to Sherwood, my lady."
13) "Welcome to the party, pal!"
14) "It wasn't the airplanes. Twas beauty killed the beast."
15) "This town needs an enema!"
16) " Apollo Creed vs. the Italian Stallion. Sounds like a damn monster movie.”
17) "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know!"
18) "He pulls a knife, you pull a gun! He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way!"
19) "Now look here, Colonel Bat Guano...If that's really your name!"
20) "Even a man who is pure at heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the woflsbane blooms, and the autumn moon is bright."
21) "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
22) "And may their first child be a masculine child."
23) "Well, this is not a boat accident! And it wasn't any propeller; and it wasn't any coral reef; and it wasn't Jack the Ripper!”
24) "It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage."
25) "All those moments will be lost, like tears in rain. Time to die!"
And now, here are the answers.....
1) Star Wars
3) The French Connection
4) Horse Feathers
6) The Bride of Frankenstein
7) The Dark Knight
8) Sunset Blvd.
9) Citizen Kane
10) The Black Cat
11) The Wizard of Oz
12) The Adventures of Robin Hood
13) Die hard
14) King Kong
17) Animal Crackers
18) The Untouchables
19) Dr. Strangelove
20) The Wolf Man
21) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
22) The Godfather
24) Raiders of the Lost Ark
Sponsor: Cinelinx: A Card Game For People Who Love Movies. Cinelinx is the perfect way to test your movie knowledge and challenge your friends.