When you and your party are facing a pack of vile goblins, how would you proceed? Would you hack them apart limb by limb with your massive battleaxe, riddle their bodies with devastating waves of arrows, or chant a powerful magical incantation to blow the entire group to smithereens? Tough choice, I know. Make it easier on yourself by getting a good look at all of the playable classes available in Dragon’s Crown Pro in our new Character Trailer!
Once you’ve decided on your characters, head over to the PlayStation™Store to pre-order the game! If you’re a PlayStation®Plus member, you’ll receive a 10% discount, which means you’ll be able to keep your treasure horde stocked for that new great sword you’ve been eyeing.
Dragon’s Crown Pro features:
• Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
• A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
• Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
• All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
• Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
Exclusive to the west and only available in a limited quantity, the Battle-Hardened Edition of the fan-favorite multiplayer action-adventure game, Dragon’s Crown Pro, brings Vanillaware’s fantastical adventure into your hands as never before. The set includes 7 collectible skill cards representing the 6 different classes plus the common skills, and a shining metal case encapsulating this ultimate package for game collectors.
Dragon’s Crown Pro will be available physically and digitally on the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro on May 15. The game will be $49.99 USD / $64.99 CAD (with commensurate European pricing) and is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. For more information, please visit www.atlus.com/dragonscrown.