Two weeks ago, intrigue for Square Enix‘s Life is Strange sequel started to grow, when they released the first trailer for Life is Strange 2. In that short snippet, we learned that Life is Strange 2 would follow the story of two brothers, Sean and Daniel Diaz, on their journey from Seattle to Mexico. Two weeks ago we didn’t know why they were making this trek on foot, but a new 20-minute video from Square Enix has surfaced, revealing seemingly the first 20 minutes of Gameplay for Life is Strange 2.
Initial thoughts on the 20 minutes of Life is Strange 2 gameplay are as follows:
- Life is Strange 2 looks to continue DONTNOD‘s reputation of creating deep, personal stories that allow us to connect with Sean and Daniel.
- The sequel cuts deep quickly.
- Life is Strange 2 is a gorgeously developed game.
- Who is the one with the explosive power? It looks like Daniel is the one but it’s clear that Sean also has powers, so it’ll be interesting to see what they have and how it’ll be developed.
- There will be a lot of playthroughs with the different choices available.
Want to know what happens next? Find out September 27, 2018 when Life is Strange 2 Episode 1 of 5 releases on Xbox One and Playstation 4!