This week sees the launch of MSI’s newest gaming laptops which brings all the power you need, and then some. Come inside to learn more!
If you’re in the market for a new gaming laptop, or just a super stacked powerhouse for creative purposes, MSI’s newest lineup might be what you’re looking for. Coming packed with the 9th Gen Intel Core i9 (the first laptops to do so).
It’s a ridiculous amount of power in a small machine, giving you the ability to record and edit 4K videos with ease. So whether you’re gaming or using it for filmmaking/other creative purposes, these have you covered:
MSI, a world leader in gaming hardware unveils an industry-leading selection of gaming and content creator laptops geared with the newest 9th Gen. Intel Core i9 processors and latest NVIDIA GeForce GPUs, including the P65 and P75 Prestige Series. Powered by Intel’s 9th Gen. Core i9 processors, MSI’s lineup now enjoys up to 45% performance increase when compared to previous versions.
“Innovation and technology have always been at the core of MSI and we’ve successfully partnered with leading brands to craft top-notch gaming solutions for our fans,” said, Charles Chiang, MSI’s global CEO. “The latest 9th Gen. Intel® Core™ i9 processors increase performance and speed while the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics offers amazing image quality for both gamers and content creators alike.”
Optimized Gaming Experience
In addition to Intel’s 9th Gen i9 processors, MSI’s full lineup of gaming laptops, including the GT, GS, GE, GP, GL and GF series are now armed with NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX™ 20 series and GTX 16 series graphics, offering up to 50% performance boost for an even smoother gameplay and amazing image quality on the go. Other upgrades include:
– GT Titan – Heralded for its incomparable performance, the GT Titan now rocks an overclockable i9 processor, stunning 4K UHD display, Cooler Boost Titan, dual fans, and 11 cooling pipes.
– GS Stealth – A nimble assassin, the GS Stealth can now be outfitted with a 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor and any NVIDIA GPU to highlight it’s 240Hz display, from the GeForce RTX™ 2080 with Max-Q design to a GTX 1660 Ti.
– GE Raider- Tailored for gaming enthusiast and designed to give gamers the ideal experience in both aesthetics and performance, the GE Raider can now also be armed with an 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor.
– GP75 Leopard – A true gaming laptop in disguise, the GP75 Leopard now sports a per-key RGB keyboard by SteelSeries.
– GL73 and GL63 – The ultimate accessible gaming laptops, the GL73 and GL63 now come with per-key RGB keyboard and a variety of GPUS, from the RTX to the GTX 16 Series.
– GF Thin – Winner of the 2019 IF Design Award, the GF Thin Series is now even more compact and lightweight, allowing for true gaming mobility.
Created to Create
A world’s first, MSI’s lineup of content creator laptops now feature 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processors and NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ graphics, ensuring that photographers, 3D animators, designers, and video creators have the power needed to edit 4K videos and photos, motion graphics, and even 3D animations while on the go.
An creatives favorite laptop, the P65 Creator is now joined by a 17-inch P75 Creator model, both sporting 4K displays to vividly and accurately reflect all masterpieces in stunning detail. Designed for mobility, both featherweight laptops feature an elegant space-grey aluminum chassis and come with MSI Creator Center, which automatically allocates system resources according to each individual need to optimize performance.
Will you be checking these out?