A weekly webcomic all about movies, video games, and the life of a geek in general.
Nobody likes a junkie in this week's edition of Focal Point.
(Click Image for Full Size)
When dealing with addiction to Candy Crush, it's important to be able to recognize the signs, in order for you to get your loved ones the help they need:
1) Social Sacrifices - Is your loved one withdrawing more and more, spending less times with friends and family, or being a total douche when they are around people? He/She might be "crushing".
2) Crushing To Solve Problems - Often Candy Crush addicts, or Crushers as I like to call them, will turn to the game in order to deal with life's problems. When life gets hard, they'll turn to the game and fall deeper into that pit.
3) Denial - Does your loved one continually deny his/her problem with Candy Crush, even while asking you to spare him a couple extra lives?
4) Obsession - Signs of obsession may include playing Candy Crush at inappropriate times (i.e. weddings and funerals), talking about it incessantly, and sending out a ridiculous amount of play requests on Facebook.
5) Spending real money - Perhaps most dangerous of all is when a Crusher decides to spend real-world dollars on in game purchases....
Crushing is a serious problem affecting our world today. It tears apart families, ruins relationships, and absolutely destroys any sort of dinner conversation you might be trying to have. It's time to fight back!
Any easy way to combat Crushing is by purchasing this fine comic strip as a print to hang on your wall to be a constant reminder... ;)