Games JM Jordan Maison
Breathing New Life into The Space Adventure Genre
Overall rating 

Story 

Gameplay 

Fun Factor 

Graphics 

Replayability 

Starlink: Battle For Atlas has a lot to offer and it feels like I could go on even further (despite this being one of my longest review posts ever) in talking about it. Even with all this, I feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface of the game and that’s something gamers should be excited about.

Beyond a fun story, with a diverse cast of characters, Starlink features highly addictive gameplay. Battles are fast and fun, with the weapon swapping feature adding a surprising amount of depth to encounters. While some of the missions get repetitive after a while, the gameplay alone will keep you playing for hours and hours. Having the toys-to-life aspect be optional makes for a nice compromise, while still delivering some of the coolest toys/features the genre has seen so far.

Best of all, is the amount of potential in the game. Being toys-for-life set in the vastness of space, there’s a lot of room to grow down the road, by adding new planets, ships, and stories to the base game. It’s already a great game that’s hard to put down, but the potential for it to become even greater has me eager to see what Ubisoft has in store for Starlink next. In an already crowded release season, this is a game you don’t want to miss out on.
JM
#1 Reviewer 290 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments