Last week we announced the first-ever SCNS Injustice 2 Tournament Powered by Cinelinx and the new Cinelinx Game App taking the place of your regularly scheduled Thursday night broadcast. This week, in addition to a friendly reminder to watch the tournament live at 8pm CST on the fine SCNS channels of Youtube, Twitch, Facebook Live, and Cinelinx.com, we’d like to take the time to flesh out the rules of the tournament.
- Each match-up will be Best out of 3 matches.
- Competitors must change their character after each match.
- The winner of the Best of 3 matches moves on to the next round. The loser gets relegated to the Phantom Zone and elimated from the tournament.
- Trash-talking is encouraged.
- The winner of the tournament wins the title of Cinelinx/SCNS Injustice Champion and bragging rights.
Now that you know the rules, here’s a look at Round 1 of the tournament bracket for this Thursday’s epic tournament.
The competitors are chomping at the bit to get the tournament underway and the trash talking has already begun. Take a look!
— Matt (@movethejoystick) May 23, 2017
The SCNS Injustice 2 Tournament Powered by Cinelinx.com and the Cinelinx Game App begins LIVE this Thursday, May 25, at 8pm CST on the fine channels of SCNS and Cinelinx.com.
Who will win?