Denzel Washington (Safe House, Flight) and Mark Wahlberg (Contraband, Ted) star in 2 Guns, an adrenaline-fueled picture that tracks two operatives from competing bureaus who must team up for their mutual benefit and survival. 2 Guns will be available on Digital HD starting November 5, 2013, two weeks before it’s available on store shelves. Fans can own the movie on Blu-ray™ and DVD as well as rent it On Demand starting November 19, 2013, from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
When an attempt to take down a drug cartel blows up in their faces, two undercover operatives are forced to go on the run together, though neither knows that the other is a federal agent. Suddenly, everyone on both sides of the law wants them dead, and their only hope is to trust each other. Filled with non-stop action and suspense, critics are raving “Washington and Wahlberg are at their very best” (Pete Hammond, Movieline).
Also featuring Paula Patton (Mission Impossible-Ghost Protocol, Baggage Claim), Fred Ward (Sweet Home Alabama, Tremors), James Marsden (X-men series, The Butler), Bill Paxton (Apollo 13, “Big Love”), Andrew Cosby (“Eureka”), and Edward James Olmos (“Battlestar Galactica,” Blade Runner), 2 Guns will take you on one highly charged thrill ride.
The Blu-ray™ Combo Pack includes a Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD with UltraViolet.
· Blu-ray™ unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
· DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
· DIGITAL HD with Ultraviolet lets fans watch movies anywhere, on any device. Users can instantly stream or download movies to watch on iPad®, iPhone®, Android™, smart TVs, connected Blu-ray players, game consoles, and more.
EXCLUSIVE BLU-RAY™COMBO PACK BONUS FEATURES:
THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE SEXY: Denzel Washington, Mark Wahlberg, Paula Patton, Bill Paxton, Edward James Olmos and James Marsden talk about what it was like to play their characters.
FINDING THE VIBE: This featurette reveals how the rich world of 2 Guns was brought to life.
LIVING DANGEROUSLY: Crash, smash and detonate alongside Hollywood’s best stuntmen and coordinators, as we watch the filming of 2 Guns’ action.
BLU-RAY™ AND DVD BONUS FEATURES:
· DELETED AND EXTENDED SCENES
· UNDERCOVER AND INTO ACTION: Find out how the writing styles of graphic novelist Steven Grant and screenwriter Blake Masters merged to create one of the year’s most original scripts.
· FEATURE COMMENTARY with Director Baltasar Kormákur and Producer Adam Siegel.
Who’s going to be picking this up in November?