Today, Ubisoft shared a deep dive into the world of Assassins Creed Valhalla, and god does it look wonderful. In this video deep dive, we get a few more details about the life of Eivor, get a look at the vast combat system, and even find out we can fight off our enemies with Excalibur!
I had fallen out of love with the AC trilogy but after AC Origins and Odysseys were released was pulled back into the sprawling and beautiful world. Assassins Creed Valhalla is looking to be one of the best entries in the series in some time. Bringing back many of the amazing systems and styles of gameplay from the two previously released titles, AC Valhalla looks to be a love letter from Ubisoft to its fans. I have to say, I cannot wait to dive into this game on my next-gen console and share my impressions, please make sure to check back here for our thoughts and review!
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will release worldwide on November 10, 2020 on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation®4. It will then launch on Playstation®5 November 12th!
KEY FEATURES OF COMING TO ASSASSINS CREED VALHALLA
- WRITE YOUR VIKING SAGA–Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you. With every choice you make, from political alliances and combat strategy to dialogue and gear progression, you will carve your own path to glory.
- VISCERAL COMBAT SYSTEM –Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors. Brutally decapitate your foes, vanquish them from afar, or stealthily assassinate targets with your hidden blade. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in an Assassin’s Creed game.
- A DARK AGE OPEN WORLD–Sail from the harsh and mysterious shores of Norway to the beautiful but forbidding kingdoms of England and beyond. Immerse yourself in the Viking way of life through fishing, hunting, drinking games, and more.
- LEAD EPIC RAIDS –Launch massive assaults against Saxon troops and fortresses throughout England. Lead your clan in surprise attacks from your longship and pillage enemy territories to bring riches and resources back to your people.
- GROW YOUR SETTLEMENT–Construct and upgrade buildings that allow for deep customization, including a barracks, blacksmith, tattoo parlor, and more. Recruit new members to your clan and personalize your Viking experience.
- MERCENARY VIKINGS–Create and customize a unique Viking raider within your clan and share it online with friends to use during their own raids