SQUARE ENIX® today announced that block-building role-playing game DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2 will bring a charming single player campaign and new robust multiplayer building mode to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on July 12, 2019.
As the follow up title to the critically acclaimed 2016 game, DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™, DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 packs in even more content and unlimited building combinations in an all-new original story with new characters, world and gameplay to satisfy longtime fans and newcomers alike.
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 introduces online multiplayer for the first time, allowing up to four friends to play together and create something truly magnificent. It also features a plethora of new gameplay enhancements, including the ability for players to:
• Construct bigger structures with more variety and options than before,
• Travel faster by soaring, swimming and dashing through the expansive world,
• Inspire villagers to help out alongside them,
• Create their own farms and raise a multitude of crops,
• Divert flowing water to create your own rivers, waterfalls, and swimming holes,
• First-person mode and more.