Square Enix made the announcement during their E3 press conference on Monday. The latest installment in the long-running (and cult-classic) series came out last year in Japan and we’ll finally get a crack at the game on September 4th.
On top of the new trailer, they’ve also revealed details on the game’s special collector’s edition:
Available for pre-order in limited quantities exclusively from the SQUARE ENIX Online Store, the “Edition of Lost Time” contains a variety of treasures to complement the adventure, including:
- The “Edition of Light” version of the game for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system*
- Including Supplicant, an accessory with the power to restore magic points, Healer, an accessory with the power to restore hit points, and 3 Seeds of Skill, a consumable item which confer a players extra skill points.
- Companion Compendium – a 128-page hardback art book featuring concept art and famed artist Akira Toriyama’s early designs
- Symphonic Suite – a 2-disc set featuring orchestrated versions of in-game music
- The Map of Erdrea – a 20”x15” cloth map
- A Collectible Steelbook Case
- Bonus Digital Content – including Pep Pop, a drink that immediately peps up all active allies, and 15 more Seeds of Skill, which confer players extra skill points.**
The game will be launching on PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam.