Atlus dropped a new trailer this morning that introduces the cast of characters and their voice actors in Shin Megami Tensei V.
Meet your cast (in order of appearance):
- Tao Isonokami, voiced by Jeannie Tirado
- Yuzuru Atsuta, voiced by Mark Whitten
- Miyazu Atsuta, voiced by Ashlyn Madden
- Ichiro Dazai, voiced by Stuart Allan
- Japanese Prime Minister, Director of Bethel Japan Hayao Koshimizu, voiced by Sean Crisden
- Bethel’s voice of the Seraphim Archangel Abdiel, voiced by Cissy Jones
- Shohei Yakumo, voiced by Ben Lepley
- Mother Goddess Nuwa, voiced by Laura Post
- Aogami, voiced by Daman Mills
When a grisly murder scene in modern-day Tokyo blocks our protagonist’s walk home, an unplanned detour leaves him buried and unconscious.
He awakens in a new Tokyo, a wasteland ravaged by apocalypse now called Da’at…but before bloodthirsty demons can claim his life, a savior emerges, and they unite to become a mighty being neither human nor demon: a Nahobino.
With newfound power, the protagonist ventures through Da’at, an enigmatic realm filled with mythical deities and demonic tyrants in constant conflict for survival. Searching for answers, the protagonist must forge his own path in a battle between light and dark to dictate the fate of the world.
The game is set to launch November 12 on Nintendo Switch and, for the first time in the franchise’s mainline game history, will be fully rendered in Unreal Engine 4.
Here are the previously released trailers: