Last month, Microsoft used their press conference time, at E3 2017, to show off their powerful 4K system, Xbox One X. The unspoken reaction to revealing a $500 console was that the price of the current gen system would likely deflate, dramatically. Today, we’re starting to see that come into effect.
Microsoft has announced, via Xbox Wire, that Madden NFL 18 will have an Xbox One S bundle for the low, low price of $279. That’s about an $80 value, depending on where you shop.
In addition to the standard Xbox One S features, like 4K and 4K Blu-Ray, the bundle will include.
- Xbox One S with a 500GB hard drive
- Standard edition of Madden NFL 18
- Xbox Wireless Controller
- 1 month Xbox Game Pass subscription with unlimited access to over 100 Xbox One and Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games
- 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial to experience the most advanced multiplayer gaming network
- Discount Code for 20 percent off on NFLShop.com.
It’s a great deal for those who have bided their time on either buying an Xbox One or upgrading to the current console generation. Even if you’re not a Madden fan, it’s hard to argue the price to upgrade systems, especially if you’re still running with the Xbox 360. However, if you’re against purchasing this bundle in favor of a game you actually like, it’s highly likely that the Xbox One S will continue to drop in price as the Xbox One X release date approaches.
The Xbox One S Madden NFL 18 bundle will be available on the same day the game releases, August 25, 2017!