Minecraft Dungeons is a fun and different type of dungeon crawler. If you’re wanting to just have fun and relax with a beautiful RPG, this is the game for you. This is the exact thing a said when I reviewed the game…so check it out for my full thoughts, but first, the new DLC is available and man does it look wild!
This DLC takes players on the search for a new item of power that has in the jungle. This new power has stretched its way through the jungle making news creating new enemies for you to face like the Leapleaf and Whisperer. Also in this new DLC, you can find new weapons, armor, artifacts, and secrets. So, if you bought the HERO Edition or the HERO Pass you can play it now, if not just purchase it for only $9.99 and have a ton of fun in the beautiful world that is Minecraft Dungeons now! Check out the launch trailer below.
- Jungle Awakens
- The first DLC pack, Jungle Awakens, is available for purchase digitally on Windows, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation™ 4
- A source of unbelievable power has crash-landed among the twisting vines of a distant, dangerous jungle. This mysterious power has spread its influence through vile vines, and now new terrors bloom – such as the Leapleaf and Whisperer
- Trek through three new missions that will take you to the heart of the jungle where you’ll find new weapons, armor, and artifacts. This journey is meant for the bravest of heroes, for all twisted vines and paths lead to the source of corruption: The Jungle Abomination. This beast must be dealt with to restore balance to the jungle, so strike true and move swiftly
- This pack is also available for players who have already purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition or the Hero Pass Upgrade. More details on Jungle Awakens can be found at aka.ms/JungleAwakensFAQ
- Lower Temple
- All players will be able to unlock this new secret mission and discover new loot!