The new Kombat Pack 2 DLC for Mortal Kombat X will feature four new characters some you may know and some maybe not. First off is the Chainsaw-loving, Leatherface, the terrifying villain in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre films. Next is, the disgusting Bo’ Rai Cho from previous incarnations of Mortal Kombat. He is a drunken master who uses a lot of dishonorable moves to finish off his opponents. Triborg enters the arena next and is believed to be the combination of Cyrax, Sektor, and Robot Smoke. Nevertheless, he looks like an awesome character to control. Finally, this character needs no introduction as you all know it from the Alien movies! Playing as a Xenomorph looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun!
Also, included in the Kombat Pack 2 will also receive:
- Goro – The feral, four-armed Shokan warrior will be available as a playable combatant.
- Apocalypse Pack – The Apocalypse Pack features three new character skins, reimagining characters Takeda, D’Vorah and Erron Black with an apocalyptic theme.
- Brazil Pack – The Brazil Pack features three new character skins: Futbol Cage, Capoeira Liu Kang and Gaucho Kung Lao.
- Kold War Pack – The Kold War Pack includes three new character skins: Motherland Sonya, Tundra Sub-Zero and Revolution Kano.
- Kold War Scorpion – Kold War-themed Scorpion character skin.
As you can see there is a lot to offer in Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2. The DLC will be available this year.
Which new character are you most excited for?