Times have changed in the land known as the Oasis of the Harvest Goddess. Many people used to live in Skytree Village, and the land was lush and green. However, the power of the Harvest Goddess gradually began to wane, and the land became parched and dry.
It’s up to you revive the seven Skytrees in order to give the Harvest Goddess her power back, and, in turn, bring life back to this desolate land!
Along the way, you will meet a new cast of characters (with a few returning faces!), alongside a brand new art style, new character models, and more.
With user-friendly tutorials, new and old players alike will immediately be able to jump into the thick of things, customizing their farm using upgraded tools which will help farmers in shaping the land more easily, and afterwards they can kick back and relax in their boat to do a spot of fishing!
It won’t be long before you’ll need to weigh anchor to care for your newest herd animal: the Poitou donkey! If you don’t know what a Poitou donkey is…just think a normal donkey but 10 times fluffier.
Key Features of Harvest Moon: Skytree Village:
- Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family!
- Completely new story with tons of interesting new characters.
- New crops and flowers to discover.
- New fishing mechanics: expand waterways and catch rarer fish.
- A full town with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks.
Be sure to stay tuned to Cinelinx all week as we’ll be reporting live from the E3 show floor once again, and will bring you all the latest news and impressions!