Razer, the innovative tech company that prides themselves on their videogame advancement (and once had an Arcade Stick waiting on Kenny Omega‘s doorstep), is back with a brand new Arcade Stick for fans of Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite! The specific product is Razer Panthera Arcade Stick that was produced in collaboration with Marvel and Capcom for Playstation 4.
Over the course of the last couple of years, top esports athletes have preferred using Arcade Sticks over traditional controllers during tournaments, with many of them finding tons of success. Razer has been one of the premiere manufacturers of those Arcade Sticks and this special edition Marvel vs Capcom stick promises to maintain that level of quality. In fact, Razer even announced that the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite stick was tested out by several elite esports athletes, which bodes well.
The Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite arcade stick is fully customizable controller with the following features…
- 10 tournament-grade Sanwa™ Denshi buttons
- Authentic Sanwa joystick with ball top
- Easy one-touch access to internals and storage
- Fully accessible internals and storage compartments for easy modding
- Honeycomb structure on the inside for easy screw mounting
- Storage room for alternative bat top joystick (not included) and more
- 9.8 ft. / 3 m detachable screw-lock USB cable for secure connection
The special-edition Panthera is built with premium Sanwa hardware components: 10 buttons and an eight-way joystick. Competitors may customize the arcade stick to suit a variety of playstyles thanks to its modular construction. Internal storage compartments reveal dedicated slots for a detachable screw-lock cable, screwdriver and additional storage for two extra buttons. It also features a tournament gaming mode and compatibility with major fighting games.
The Razer Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Arcade Stick is available now in the EU for €239.99. It will release in the Americas in August 2018 for $219.99!