Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Makes Great Leaps to Next Gen | REVIEW
(Updated: November 25, 2020)
Overall rating 

Story 

Gameplay 

Fun Factor 

Graphics 

Replayability 

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War does a great job at making the jump to next-gen. With amazing visuals, ridiculous frame rates, ray tracing, and enhanced visuals. This is a stellar experience for any gamer wanting to play an immersive first-person title. The addition of DualSense support even makes the Call of Duty experience feel much more realistic using the adaptive trigger features added to the game. 

What holds Cold War back from being one of the best Call of Duty’s in years is the flat feeling multiplayer has compared to Zombies and the Campaign mode. I know there is more coming over the next few months and years but I can't help but feel that right out of the gate Modern Warfare had a bit more of a fast-paced, well-rounded multiplayer mode than that of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. 

I also hope that soon the cheating online will be non-existent so all can enjoy the mode. With that said, this doesn't take away from what is great about Black Ops Cold War, Zombies are back and better than ever and the campaign is pretty spectacular. This is a defiant buy for any COD Fan and is a must buy this holiday season. 
CG
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 1

Comments