Games MM Matt Malliaros
Fall Guys Grabs The Crown as One of the Most Fun Games of 2020
(Updated: August 11, 2020)
Overall rating 

Gameplay 

Fun Factor 

Graphics 

Replayability 

This review has been primarily positive and with good reason. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is just an absolute blast to play. The challenges are fun, the season pass is very easy to navigate, and customization options are regularly updated and easily accessible. Furthermore, Fall Guys has already cultivated a rather enjoyable community so far. You should definitely follow the official Fall Guys twitter to understand why and get regular updates.

When I was trying to come up with some things I didn’t like, I thought of maybe a few challenges like the Egg one or some of the team challenges that I dread, but those aren’t really negatives. In games like this, you’re not supposed to love every challenge. It’s kind of the point not to, but to overcome those challenges. 

It is worth mentioning that early on there were some struggles with connecting to servers. Some were even review-bombing Fall Guys because of it, which is unnecessary. Fortunately, I have not had a single server issue on PlayStation 4, so it seems to me like everything is running smoothly, overall.

In what’s becoming a rather long list of amazing games in 2020, Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout easily takes the crown as one of the enjoyable I’ve played so far. It’s definitely one I fell in love with and recommend for everyone.
MM
Top 10 Reviewer 139 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments