Ironwood Studios released the official gameplay trailer for the upcoming game Pacific Drive and it looks pretty cool.
After being revealed last year, we finally have a full gameplay trailer for the upcoming game Pacific Drive and to be honest it looks pretty cool. The game, due out this year for PS5 and PC, sees the player driving their station wagon through an area of the Pacific Northwest where…..something definitely odd is going on.
See for yourself in the trailer below:
Survive the anomaly-filled Olympic Exclusion Zone with a car as your only lifeline. Scavenge resources from abandoned research sites, load up your trusty station wagon, and drive like hell to make it through alive. This run-based driving survival adventure arrives in 2023.
– Drive hard and keep your tools handy: repair your car, swap out parts, and gather useful materials
– Outrun the storm while facing strange perils in a world that shifts with every – journey into the Zone
– Scavenge resources to craft new equipment for your car and build new – stations in your garage
– Your car, your way – configure your wagon how you want, experimenting with different equipment to navigate a treacherous landscape, and look good doing it
– Unravel the mystery of the Olympic Exclusion Zone, an abandoned research site in an anomaly-filled version of the Pacific Northwest
What do you think of the gameplay trailer for Pacific Drive?