This morning, Crunchyroll revealed a new, English-dubbed, trailer for Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero, while announcing an August release date here in the West!
Dragon Ball fans eagerly awaiting the release of the brand new movie now have a date to mark down on their calendars. This morning, Crunchyroll and Toei Animation revealed Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero will launch in North America (an the UK/Ireland) on August 19th!
Moreso, they’ve dropped a new trailer for the movie, the first featuring the English voice-cast back in action:
The Red Ribbon Army was once destroyed by Son Goku. Individuals, who carry on its spirit, have created the ultimate Androids, Gamma 1 and Gamma 2. These two Androids call themselves “Super Heroes”. They start attacking Piccolo and Gohan… What is the New Red Ribbon Army’s objective? In the face of approaching danger, it is time to awaken, Super Hero!
Even better, here’s a full breakdown of when the film will arrive in different countries around the Globe:
● August 18 in Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Central America, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay
● August 19 in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Zambia, Vietnam
● August 26 in India, Indonesia
● August 30 in Malaysia, Brunei
● August 31 in the Philippines
● September 1 in Singapore
● September 8 in Taiwan
● September 15 in South Korea
● September 29 in Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero hits here in the West on August 19, 2022. Will you be watching?