The official voice cast details have been revealed for the upcoming DC animated project Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham.
In an exclusive report from The Hollywood Reporter, the voice cast details for Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham are now available. The upcoming 2023 film, announced this past summer, is part of the DC Elseworlds series, which includes Superman: Red Son.
The voice cast for the film is as follows:
- David Giuntoli as Batman
- Tati Gabrielle as Kai Li Cain
- Christopher Gorham as Oliver Queen
- John DiMaggio as James Gordon
- Patrick Fabian as Harvey Dent
- Brian George as Alfred
- Jason Marsden as Dick Grayson and Young Bruce Wayne
- Karan Brar as Sanjay “Jay” Tawde
- David Dastmalchian as Grendon
- Navid Negahban as Ra’s al Ghul
- Emily O’Brien as Talia al Ghul and Martha Wayne
- Tim Russ as Lucius Fox
- Matthew Waterson as Jason Blood/Etrigan
- Jeffrey Combs as Kirk Langstrom
- William Salyers as Cobblepot
- Gideon Adlon as Oracle
- Darin De Paul as Thomas Wayne
Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham is set in the 1920s and has the following summary:
Explorer Bruce Wayne accidentally unleashes an ancient evil, and returns to Gotham after being away for two decades. Batman battles Lovecraftian supernatural forces and encounters allies and enemies such as Green Arrow, Ra’s al Ghul, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, Two-Face and James Gordon.
Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham is set to release sometime in Spring 2023.