Welcome to the first #S0lebReacts, in this episode we react to the recently announced #FalloutWorlds! This is a new update, available now, that puts creation in wastelanders hands. You can now build custom worlds to your liking, join public worlds, or just have one hell of a time adding mods to your game like never before!
Though #Fallout76 had a rough launch, I think we can all say that #Bethesda is for sure taking care of their fans. We have seen this happen once before with Elder Scrolls Online, it had a somewhat rough launch as well, but now is a sprawling world for MMO fans of all kinds. I cant wait to see what they will do with this update down the road, but until then check back here for more reactions, gaming news, gameplay, and more!
(FALLOUT 76: FALLOUT WORLDS UPDATE DETAILS)
Fallout Worlds, available today for Fallout 76, offers players the tools and flexibility to create, customize, and explore Appalachia like never before. Fallout Worlds introduces two new modes: Custom Worlds for Fallout 1st members and Public Worlds designed by Bethesda Game Studios, which are available to all Fallout 76 players.
Custom Worlds Available to all Fallout 1st members along with up to seven of their invited friends, Custom Worlds allows players to access a laundry list of gameplay settings and modifiers to truly make Appalachia their own. Change everything from combat rules and C.A.M.P. restrictions to weather effects and unique visual filters. A small sample of these settings include:
· Proximity Spawner – Spawn creatures around you during your game
· Happy Builder – Construct platforms and structures in otherwise inaccessible areas and change height limit on settlements
· Unlimited Ammunition – Combine unlimited ammo and no reload for an endless stream of destruction
· Weather Effects Controller – Control the environment by enabling fog, nuclear radiation, or even Quantum Storms
· Personalized Gameplay – Change PVP rules and difficulty settings
· Gravity Settings – Enable ragdoll physics, turn on varying jumping heights, and turn off fall damage
Public Worlds All Fallout 76 players can experience Public Worlds for free. Curated and hand-crafted by the team at Bethesda Game Studios, Public Worlds showcase a slice of the possibilities and experiences powered by the various customization tools within Custom Worlds. Public Worlds will be available to all players as a rotating series of uniquely themed Fallout Worlds, each highlighting a new combination of settings available in Custom Worlds.
Whether playing on Public Worlds or Custom Worlds, players will import their character from Adventure mode. Progression in either Custom or Public Worlds remains separate from Adventure mode.