WB Games has kicked off a new Suicide Squad Insider series, offering gamers a deeper look into Rocksteady’s new game, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
The wait for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League has been a long one. After multiple delays, our last real look at the game came during Sony’s State of Play presentation back in February! After several months of silence (aside from another delay into 2024), WB Games is kicking off a new developer series called Suicide Squad Insider.
The goal of these is to offer a deeper look into the game’s various elements as we head towards its February release date. Today brings the first episode, which is focused on the story and gameplay, offering our best look at the game so far:
While I wasn’t over the moon with our last look at the gameplay, all the footage shown today has certainly piqued my interest. The traversal elements look interesting and the combat feels way smoother than it did before. Seeing how these DC characters appear in the “Arkhamverse” is also neat and I’m eager to see how the stories come into line with one another.
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is an original genre-defying third-person action-shooter in development by Rocksteady Studios, creators of the best-selling Batman: Arkham series. Play as Harley Quinn (a.k.a. Dr. Harleen Quinzel), Deadshot (a.k.a. Floyd Lawton), Captain Boomerang (a.k.a. Digger Harkness) and King Shark (a.k.a. Nanaue) and embark on an impossible mission through Metropolis to save Earth and take down the world’s greatest DC Super Heroes, the Justice League.
Pre-orders for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League are open TODAY, and doing so lands a bevy of bonuses:
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Standard Edition ($69.99 SRP)
· PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions available for pre-order physically and digitally; PC version available digitally (Steam and Epic Games Store)
· Main game features Rocksteady’s world-class narrative storytelling and open-world mayhem, along with a captivating action-shooter experience
· Post-launch seasonal updates and earnable characters to expand the story with new missions, items, and more, available at no additional cost
· Access to all free seasonal battle pass tiers (as each becomes available)
· Four Classic Outlets, one for each Squad member (pre-order bonus/available at launch)
· Four Rogue Outfits, one for each Squad member (PlayStation 5 digital pre-order bonus only)
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Deluxe Edition ($99.99 SRP)
· PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions available for pre-order physically and digitally; PC version available digitally (Steam and Epic Game Store)
· All Standard Edition content and pre-order bonuses
· Four Justice League Outfits, one for each Squad member
· Three Black Mask themed notorious weapons (pistol, sniper rifle, and heavy weapon)
· Four Squad Golds themed weapon dolls, one for each Squad member
· One premium battle pass token
· Four No Shade Outfit color swatches, one variant for each Squad member (digital versions only)
· Up to 72-hour early access to the game, prior to the main launch on February 2 (pre-order bonus)
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League hits PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PCs on February 2, 2024.