Like any good tourist, arming yourself with a guidebook to your destination of choice will likely give you a richer experience. Arming yourself with this particular guidebook is no exception.
Bright Suns, travelers. Welcome to Batuu.
Whether you have visited before, are a first-timer, are a Star Wars fan or everyday adventurer – or you are simply an avid armchair traveler – Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Traveler’s Guide to Batuu is one guidebook you will want with you when you venture to the outer rim of the galaxy.
Written by Cole Horton, this guidebook is an authentic, in-world experience.
What’s in it?
In its 139-pages, readers explore the “exotic and charming, remote yet full of life, peaceful but at times perilous” environment that is Batuu. Sure, the book includes area maps, ideas for day trips and delicious culinary suggestions, but it also:
- includes original content from Lucasfilm and Walt Disney Imagineering, and
- educates readers with facts and history about Batuu’s people and places, including familiar characters, communities, the military, Oga’s Cantina, Savi’s Workshop, and Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities.
One of my favorite parts of this book is the quick reference guide. You can:
- learn Aurebesh and some helpful phrases
- discover the meaning behind symbols and emblems you will see
- know what NOT to pack, and
- meet different species from across the galaxy that you may encounter during your time on Batuu.
A wealth of information is packed into this exciting, user-friendly guidebook.
Grab a copy!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Traveler’s Guide to Batuu belongs open in your lap, in your suitcase, on your bookshelf and tucked into your bag for quick reference on your travels (real or imagined) to that famous trading post. It is a guidebook unlike any guidebook you may have ever seen before.
It is an adventure story – YOUR adventure story.
Here’s to a good run!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Traveler’s Guide to Batuu is available for purchase now on Amazon.