Today, ROCCAT, the award-winning Germany-based PC brand owned by Turtle Beach, decided to kick off the week with a bang. The company has unveiled the newest additions to their Kone line of PC Gaming Mice, the wired Kone Pro and wireless Kone Pro Air.
The new Kone Pro Series looks to capitalize on over a decade of research to provide players with a product that will help them reach their highest potential. Both the Kone Pro and the Kone Pro Air are set to sport the following specs:
- ROCCAT’s Titan Optical Switch technology for a high-quality click feel, a response rate up to 100 times faster than mechanical switches, and long-lasting durability.
- The Kone Pro mice also feature ROCCAT’s acclaimed Titan Wheel Pro – a new aluminum wheel with a satisfying scroll and sensory click, providing gamers with unmatched speed and a premium feel.
- Pure PTFE, heat-treated skates assure smooth motion and minimal friction. Both the Kone Pro and Kone Pro Air make use of ROCCAT’s bionic shell design for an ultra-lightweight precision gaming mouse thanks to its honeycomb structure.
- Weighing in at 66 grams and 75 grams respectively, the Kone Pro and Kone Pro Air are among the lightest gaming mice on the market.
- The Kone Pro series use ROCCAT®s Owl-Eye 19K dpi optical sensor, making them highly accurate. The high-performance sensor allows for precision translation from movement to gameplay.
- The Kone Pro comes with the PhantomFlex® cable for a feeling of unrestricted motion. Providing an even greater level of freedom, the Kone Pro Air is completely wireless, with dual connectivity possible via Bluetooth and wireless transmitter.
- The Kone Pro Air’s Rapid Charge feature provides five hours of gameplay with just a 10-minute charge, while Stellar Wireless delivers over 100 hours of continuous gameplay with a full charge.
- ROCCAT’s AIMO RGB lighting abilities to synchronize with compatible AIMO-enabled products for multi-device illumination patterns. Able to produce 16.8 million colors, the Kone Pro and Kone Pro Air can connect with other ROCCAT desktop devices for optimal RGB lighting coordination.
“The new Kone Pro series adds our latest groundbreaking features to this fan-favorite mouse design to deliver true competitive comfort. It is a marvel inside and out,” said René Korte, ROCCAT Founder and General Manager for PC peripherals at Turtle Beach. “ROCCAT’s origin story begins with the first Kone, so when we set out to redesign our most iconic mouse, we were excited to bring our latest advancements together in a new offering that surpasses what’s come before. This was no easy task. However, I can say with confidence that the new Kone Pro series is our best yet.”
The Kone Pro Series is available in Arctic White and Ash Black (pictured). Both the wired Kone Pro ($79.99) and the wireless Kone Pro Air ($129.99) will be available May 16, 2021. Pre-orders are available starting today at www.roccat.com and participating retailers worldwide.